24-year-old girl died from charging iPhone in the bathroom

Olesya Semenova was found dead in the bath, next to a plugged in an iPhone 8.

Olesya Semenova was discovered by a roommate in Arkhangelsk, Russia. The person immediately called emergency emergency services. “I screamed and shook her, but she was pale, breathless and had no sign of life,” said a friend named Daria. “I’m really scared. When I touched her, I also received an electric shock. There is a phone in the water. It is plugged in.

According to Mirror, police and medical staff confirmed the 24-year-old girl died in the bath. The iPhone 8 fell into the water when it was plugged in.

The Russian Federal Ministry of Emergency Situations immediately issued a warning following the incident: “This disaster once again reminds us of the dangers of using electrical equipment in bathing. The same goes for phones. If you submerge a smartphone while it’s plugged in, we see what the consequences are. ”

In August, a 15-year-old Russian student named Anna died in Moscow for a similar cause. Last year, the poker village lady Liliya Novikova was electrocuted to death in the bathroom.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *